We think it’s only fair the hardworking Scimitar team are having a little time off over the Christmas period.
It’s been a big year for the team, with an unprecedented number of new clients and an increase in the number of staff here at Scimitar HQ. That being said, we’re pretty sure 2019 is going to be even better, for a number of reasons.
Although we’re not going to be here all the time, that’s not to say we won’t be able to deal with any enquiries. A handful of hard working members of Scimitar staff will be heading in between Christmas & New Year (on Thursday 27th December & Friday 28th December) for that very reason; to deal with your enquiries and to ensure orders are sent out during this time.
Without further ado, here are our Winter Opening Times:
- Friday 21st December: Normal Hours (9:00am – 5:30pm)
- Monday 24th December: Office Closed
- Tuesday 25th December: Office Closed
- Wednesday 26th December: Office Closed
- Thursday 27th December: Reduced Hours (10:00am – 4:00pm)
- Friday 28th December: Reduced Hours (10:00am – 4:00pm)
- Monday 31st December: Office Closed
- Tuesday 1st January 2019: Office Closed
- Wednesday 2nd January 2019 Onwards: Normal Hours (9:00am – 5:30pm)
Out of these hours, the team will still aim to respond to urgent messages.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry or leave a message on our Live Chat form below. The team will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.
If you’re already a Scimitar customer and would like to know whether your Account Manager is in over the holiday period, please email them directly.