If your running or athletics club is looking for new kit, there’s a few important things to consider with your members.
Take, for example, Droitwich Athletics Club.
With a large number of members across all disciplines, it’s not as simple as it once was – purchasing a simple vest and shorts. A complex selection custom running apparel in the club colours is the modern solution to keep your club looking and performing great all year round.
What we have below is an array of elite custom running & athletics kit, branded perfectly for Droitwich Athletics Club.
- Running Vest – A staple product for running clubs, our running vests can be cut in mens, womens and junior fits and fitted with optional extras, including mesh side panels and reflective panelling.
- Running T-Shirt – A solid alternative to the traditional vest, t-shirts may be preferred in cooler sessions and are also a little more practical to wear outside of the club! Optional extras are the same as vests, as well as additional sleeve and neck options.
- Long Sleeved Running T-Shirt – Offering a lightweight fabric but long sleeved arms, the running t-shirt with tapered sleeves is comfortable, warm and great for cooler training sessions.
- High-Vis Jacket – Perfect for winter and night sessions, ensure your club members stay warm and safe with high-visibility printed running jackets, developed in-house by the Scimitar team.
- Split-Leg Shorts – One of the core products for Spring/Summer running, our split-leg running shorts are available in mens & womens cuts and have been designed to allow full movement and breathability.
- Capri Leggings – For the summer, shorter club-branded leggings are perfect. Still offering the technical capabilities as full leggings, they are becoming increasingly popular amongst running clubs.
- Leggings – Having developed our fabric for a number of years, our leggings are designed specifically for running and workouts, offering elite-level technical performance.
- Neck Warmer – Offering warmth around the neck during colder Autumn/Winter sessions, they help protect from sharp breezes and offer much needed heat, while offering full wicking capabilities.
If your club is looking for elite running or athletics kit in your colours, give the UK specialists a shout on 01905 425324, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in the forms on this website or talk to the team on Live Chat between 8:30am & 6:00pm.