Charity Bib Shorts
Scimitar understand the importance of creating charity bib shorts that are comfortable, durable and cost effective.
We’re delighted to offer a range of charity bib shorts that feature a premium chamois, sublimation detail printing for consistent charity branding and an elasticated, engineered and tailored fit for men, women & children.
- Reflective seam options.
- Reflective tab options.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Hem band option 1: Double layer self fabric.
- Hem band option 2: Single layer with elastic & gripper.
Custom bib shorts for charities that are event-ready.Our charity bib shorts are made from a 240gsm soft sports spandex, allowing for a full range of movement while being durable and resilient. It can be stretched up to five times its original size repeatedly, with near perfect recovery. The TMF 4g chamois used in our custom charity bib shorts (as standard) is handcrafted specifically for high levels of comfort, ability to wick moisture and breath effectively, heat regulation, optimised absorption, softness, reduced rider friction & permanent anti-bacterial properties.
- Short: 240gsm 83% polyester/17% elastane.
- Outer leg panels can be fully sublimated.
- Crotch panels are in dyed fabric (black or navy).
- Bib straps: 91% polyester/9% elastane mesh (black or white).
- TMF branded chamois pad.
- UPF 30+ technology & vegan friendly inks.
Call the team today on 01905 425324, fill in our online forms by clicking on the Get in Touch button or email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you within one working day.