Charity Running T-Shirts
Scimitar charity running t-shirts are a core technical product of ours, and are designed to offer fundraisers a premium, durable product for their fundraising efforts.
The perfect alternative to a charity running vest, our charity running shirts offer high versatility across all types of sports & events, and plenty of upgrades and options to choose from. The Qwick-Dri™ technology used in the fabric of our charity running t-shirts rapidly improves the movement of moisture away from the skin, maintaining body temperature and ensuring comfort at all times.
- Side panels (self fabric).
- Flatlock stitching.
- Reflective seam & tab options.
- Internal back neck moon.
- Recycled fabric.
- Elite option available.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Fluoresecent print available.
- Long sleeved option available.
- Standard back or racer-back available.
- 140gsm smooth polyester available.
- 80gsm lightweight mesh alternative available.
Scimitar are the leading supplier of custom running t-shirts to charities in the UK.Made with our exclusive Qwick-Dri™ wicking fabric, our custom running t-shirts offer year-round comfort as they works to keep chill-inducing perspiration at bay. Our charity running t-shirts are the same standard you’d expect from premium retail running tops, providing owners with a high quality shirt to train and compete in, time and time again. It’s safe to say that Scimitar’s custom charity running shirts are the go-to choice of a huge number of running clubs, charities & mass participation events all over the world.
- High quality, no-fade sublimation printing process with Pantone colour matching.
- Designed for comfort in the most demanding scenarios.
- 140gsm aerolite 100% polyester.
- Lightweight, Qwick-Dri™ wicking technology for flawless performance.
- Available in 100% recycled polyester.
- UPF 30+ technology & vegan friendly inks.
Call the team today on 01905 425324, fill in our online forms by clicking on the Get in Touch button or email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you within one working day.