Charity Sublimated Polo Shirts
Custom polo shirts for charities that are smart, functional and highly effective at wicking moisture.
Developed to be of the highest quality available to the charity market, our custom polo shirts benefit from a number of key innovations, including the ability to be made from 100% recycled polyester. Chosen as the vest of choice by thousands of charities, running clubs and mass participation events all over the world, we have developed a custom polo shirt that offers an unequivocal balance of endurance comfort, print vibrancy and, ultimately, price.
- Side panels (self fabric or mesh).
- Flatlock stitching.
- Reflective seam & tab options.
- Internal back neck moon.
- Recycled fabric.
- Elite option available.
- Dyed ribbed collar (MOQ 500 units).
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Fluorescent print available.
- Available in short or long sleeved options.
- Button or zip placket.
Download our latest size guide by clicking here
Custom sublimation polo shirts for charities that are exclusively designed to be smart yet functional.A perfect option for charity fundraisers and mass participation events, our charity polo shirts are made using our exclusive Qwick-Dri™ wicking fabric which works to accelerates the movement of moisture away from the skin, helping maintain a consistent body temperature and ensures superior comfort at all times.
- Sublimation printing method for limitless designs and durability.
- Designed for comfort in the most demanding scenarios.
- 140gsm aerolite 100% polyester.
- Qwick-Dri™ wicking technology for enhanced temperature management.
- Available in 100% recycled polyester.
- UPF 30+ technology & vegan friendly inks.
Call the team today on 01905 425324, fill in our online forms by clicking on the Get in Touch button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within one working day.