Triathlon Neck Warmers
Custom triathlon neck warmers now available in 100% recycled polyester.Our custom neck warmers are an excellent promotional product, and are extremely popular with triathlon clubs and events. Whether you call them neck tubes, neck buffs or neck warmers, these versatile and multifunctional performance accessories offer protection from the elements and an opportunity to promote your charity, club or brand.
- Side panels (self fabric).
- Flatlock stitching.
- Reflective seam & tab options/
- Internal back neck moon.
- Recycled fabric.
- Elite option available.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Fluoresecent print available.
- Standard back or racer-back available.
- 140gsm smooth polyester available.
- 80gsm lightweight mesh alternative available.
Download our latest size guide by clicking here
Scimitar are the leading supplier of custom triathlon neck warmers for triathlon clubs and events in the UK.Custom neck buffs for triathlons provide an excellent way for your brand or club to be promoted, as they become mobile advertisements whilst training in parks, on the roads or at team training sessions. Our bespoke neck tubes can be worn as a scarf, bandana, headband, hat, face-mask or wristband. The sublimation print process we use also ensures you can replicate any design in any number of colours, allowing us to perfectly represent your brand, your club or your charity colours. The multi-use nature of the product makes it a valuable addition to your custom order; use as a headband, snood, sweat band, balaclava and much more. Perfect for triathlon clubs, events and much, much more!
- 120gsm Qwick-Dri™ tubular knit fabric.
- Multi-functional: Over 19 uses.
- Fully sublimated – unlimited colours, logos & branding.
- Designed to keep warm in cold weather.
- Designed to wick & cool in warm weather.
- 100% recycled option now available.
Call the team today on 01905 425324, fill in our online forms by clicking on the Get in Touch button or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within one working day.