Cycling Technical T-Shirts
Market-leading custom technical t-shirts tailored specifically to look good and perform great.Our range of custom technical t-shirts have become a core Scimitar product, and are used by hundreds of running, cycling & triathlon clubs throughout the UK, as well across a number of sectors & mass participation events. Lightweight, Qwick-Dri™ enabled and capable of a limitless all-over sublimation print, our custom technical t-shirts are now also available in 100% recycled polyester.
- Side panels (self fabric).
- Flatlock stitching.
- Reflective seam & tab options.
- Internal back neck moon.
- Recycled fabric.
- Elite option available.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Fluoresecent print available.
- Standard back or racer-back available.
- 140gsm smooth polyester available.
- 80gsm lightweight mesh alternative available.
We are proud to be the leading supplier for sublimation custom running shirts in the UK, and innovators of a 100% recycled option for clients.Our custom technical t-shirts have been designed to offer year-round comfort. There are also a number of options available, such as upgrading to mesh side panels, fluorescent panelling or reflective piping on rear flatlock stitching. Made with our Qwick-Dri™ wicking fabric, our exclusive technology is designed to keep chill-inducing perspiration away from your skin, keeping your body warm and dry. The Qwick-Dri™ moisture wicking fibres used in our custom technical t-shirts help to accelerate the movement of moisture, maintaining body temperature and ensuring comfort at all times.
- Fade-free sublimation printing for a truly limitless all-over print.
- Designed for comfort in the most demanding scenarios.
- Lightweight and fitted with Qwick-Dri™ wicking technology.
- Made with a 140gsm aerolite polyester.
- UPF 30+ technology & vegan-friendly inks.
Call the team today on 01905 425324, fill in our online forms by clicking on the Get in Touch button or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within one working day.