Recycled Custom Base Layers
Recycled Custom Base Layers from Scimitar.Fully sublimated for an all-over print, our range of custom recycled base-layers are designed for use in cold and hot weather thanks to the clever temperature management technology in our exclusive Qwick-Dri™ fabric. An engineered fit ensures prolonged comfort, while the sublimation design allows custom recycled baselayers, recycled club kit and sustainable leggings to match perfectly.
- Recycled fabric.
- Cuff band with thumb holes.
- Men’s, women’s & children’s sizing available.
- Long sleeved, short sleeved & sleeveless options available.
Download our latest size guide by clicking here
Recycled custom base layers form an essential part of training kit during the winter.Available in short or long sleeve variants, our custom recycled base-layers have been specifically developed to provide maximum levels of comfort throughout, while the stretch retention has been heavily tested for product durability. These products are typically worn by running clubs, sports clubs (such as football, rugby, hockey & netball) as well as cycling clubs as an additional layer for colder weather scenarios. We also produce base-layers as event merchandise for local, regional and national marathons, half-marathons and 10k events. Key Features:
- All polyester used is 100% recycled.
- Compression fitted and moisture wicking.
- Flat lock stitched to avoid chafing.
- Sublimation print offers all-over printing opportunity.
- Lightweight for unhindered movement to preserve energy.